This Microwave Cake Batter Fudge is an easy no bake white chocolate fudge recipe that will be a hit with all your friends and family this Christmas!
I love microwave cake batter fudge. Seriously, I love, love, love it. Like cannot get enough of it. I think it's the perfect candy. It just takes me to my happy place.
What's really cool about fudge is there are so many different varieties of it. You can make it on the stove, you can make it with cream cheese so it's just a case of mixing it in a stand mixer, and you can even make it in the microwave.
The possibilities are endless with what you can put on top of it as well. You can sprinkle it with sea salt, top it with caramel, or top it with peanut butter cups, or use any kind of tiny candies on top of it or inside of it. I find the endless options fascinating.
Honestly, I love making different fudge recipe for the holidays. Particularly, I love playing with additions, depending on who I am giving the fudge to. It's so much fun.
I get to make a dozen varieties of it and play in the kitchen to my heart's content. Nothing better than playing in the kitchen around the holidays.
More Great Fudge Recipes
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Gingerbread Fudge
- Microwave Nutella S’mores Fudge
- Red Velvet Swirl Fudge
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios
- Red Velvet Fudge
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Microwave Cake Batter Fudge
- Mix dry cake mix and confectioners' sugar together in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add the butter and milk, and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir really well, then add the white chocolate to the bowl and stir like mad. The heat from the mixture should melt the chocolate. If it doesn't you can pop back in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Toss in the sprinkles and mix well.
- Pour into a parchment lined square 8 inch cake pan. Smooth out. Toss more sprinkles on top.
- Pop in the fridge for an hour to help it set up.
- Cut with a sharp knife.
- Inhale. Preferably before anyone gets home.
- Serve with a big old "oops, I must have eaten it all" smile
Thanks for visiting today!
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.