This flatbread pizza is topped with pulled BBQ chicken, sliced peppers, and pieces of bacon, then grilled to perfection. Once it comes off the grill drizzle it with more BBQ sauce and dive in!
Seriously, flatbread pizza recipe makes me happy. It's all of my favourite things combined for one delicious recipe.
Honestly, I'm a sucker for pulled chicken so of course I love pulled chicken pizza too.
It's just so full of bold flavours, and the sweet heat just makes your taste buds happy. We all know happy taste buds are the everything in this life.
I highly encourage you to whip up this recipe. It's perfect for grilling season, and beyond. You can make this year round if you like.
For this recipe, I used pre-made pizza crust. They make flatbread pizza crusts you can pick up at any local grocery store.
Flatbread cooks perfectly on the grill, and you can buy a few to customize for your family.
And for toppings, I used pizza mozzarella because I love the texture of it. Then, I used Pulled BBQ Chicken, mini baby peppers, bacon, and barbecue sauce.
In all honesty, it's really that simple. A few minutes on the grill and you have the perfect dinner for yourself, and your family. That's priceless.
Love flatbread pizza, try these pizza recipes
- Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza
- Tortilla Pizzas with Roasted Red Peppers
- Burnhard Pizza
- Kalua Pulled Pork Pizza
- Mini Taco Pizza Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Kiss My Smoke
- BBQ Beef Pizza from Taste and Tell
- Thin Crust Guinness Pizzas from Baked by Rachel
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Pulled BBQ Chicken, Baby Peppers, and Bacon
- 3 flatbread pizza crusts
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 cups pizza mozzarella shredded
- 1 lb homemade pulled bbq chicken or prepackaged
- ½ cup barbecue sauce divided
- 8 mini bell peppers sliced thinly
- ½ lb thick cut bacon cooked, then chopped roughly
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pizza crusts on a baking pan to transport the pizza out to the grill, or just arrange the ingredients while the pizza is on the grill. Crust first, then ⅓ cup pizza sauce on each crust, followed by 1 cup of pizza mozzarella on each crust. Heat the pulled bbq chicken in the microwave according to the package directions, mix in ¼ cup of barbecue sauce, and stir. Drop pulled bbq chicken randomly over each pizza crust. Top with sliced peppers, and chopped bacon.
- Place on grill and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your grill. If you're worried about the bottom cooking too fast you can use indirect heat initially so the cheese melts but the bottom does not burn. Indirect heat is your best friend during grilling season.
- Remove from grill and slice.
- Serve with a big old pizza loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
If you’re looking for more dinner recipes be sure to check out my recipe index. You can also find a lot more side dish recipes as well.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest while you’re here. I love pinning great recipes! Also, make sure you follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date with the blog.
Megan @ MegUnprocessed
This is creative! Beautiful photography, as well!
Amanda @ The Kolb Corner
Sounds like a great new way to enjoy pizza! Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!
Gorgeous photos, and now I'm hungry!!
Lauren Kelly Nutrition
These pictures make me DROOL! Just gorgeous! I love these flavors too, I can't wait to try this!
This looks all kinds of delicious! I'm a huge fan of sweet bell peppers and easy dinners and this looks like a winner!
Heather | All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
This sounds like such an awesome convenience product, and that flatbread is making my mouth water.
Oh I haven't seen that product yet. I love using pre-made items to make quick pizzas on busy nights. This sounds so delish!
Jessica @Savory Experiments
Grilling pizza is our favorite! I can't wait to try this flavor combo- it looks AH-mazing!
Renee - Kudos Kitchen
You can never go wrong with serving pizza, but sometimes it gets boring. I love how you've shaken things up with the peppers and BBQ sauce. Looks delicious!
That is one gorgeous pizza!
Kimberly @ The Daring Gourmet
Oh my gosh, you're killing me with this one, it looks soooooo good!! I wish I had all the ingredients right now because I'd whip up two of them and *maybe* share with my family 😉
Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes
I love pulled chicken too! It's the best. What a great easy dinner idea.
Erin @ Texanerin Baking
This recipe makes me happy, too! I always just make boring old pepperoni pizza but now I'm wanting to try something like this. And I need to find that pulled BBQ! So convenient.
That is one amazing looking pizza!
Kelly @ No
I'm so full from a big lunch, but these pictures make me HUNGRY!!!! Seriously mouth-watering. So yummy. NEED.
Gina @Running to the Kitchen
This looks AMAZING!!
Beautiful photography, as well. wish I could take this out from the screen haha it makes me so hungry. xD
my kids love pizza but my husband usually orders pizza from Pizza Hut. now I have a nice suggestion to make my own pizza to give them 🙂 thanks for sharing.
Just by the look, I could tell this recipe is tasty. Great job. Incredible photograph. This makes me feel hungry, haha. Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.