These No Bake Nutella Cookies are quick, easy and perfect for the holiday season, and beyond! Whip up a batch or two today.
Nothing beats a great no bake cookie for the holidays. These No Bake Nutella Cookies are going to be the hit of your cookie exchange this year.
These cookies were originally made for The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2011.
I have to admit I got mine sent out a day late. Regulars know I’ve been sick. Well, any time you bake for others you want to make sure you are completely well.
So, I waited an extra day to bake and send to make sure I was fully back in good form. There was no way I was sending off a bundle of cookie germs.
That meant being a bit late so hopefully my 3 got them by now. Crossing fingers my ladies received them and are munching them happily as I type.
I am waiting on one more batch to arrive. Not only did I get some wonderful cookies but I got some sweet personal notes with them.
K and K Test Kitchen sent me Haystack Cookies. I got a wonderfully sweet note from Kelsey. Let me tell you Kelsey, the guys went nuts for your cookies. Hubs cannot stop eating them. The pink paper was so adorable too.
Miss Delish also got assigned moi, so Jill sent me the most amazing whoopie pies. Her Whoopie Pies rocked my world.
Thank you Jill aka Miss Delish, those cookies were incredible. Thank you K & K Test Kitchen and a special thanks to Kelsey for the wonderful note.
More Cookie Recipes:
- Buddy the Elf Cookies
- Mike’s Coconut Macaroons
- Black Forest Bites
- Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Cookies
- Mice Cookies
- Chocolate Moose Cookies
- Mini Sugar Cookie Houses aka Hot Chocolate Mug Perches
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
No Bake Nutella Cookies
- In a saucepan combine your sugar, cocoa and milk. Cook over medium-low heat stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Now bring to a low boil, (you don’t want to get it too hot) and add your shortening and Nutella. Mix until it melts.
- Add your oats and mix well.
- Now remove from heat and add your vanilla salt, coconut extract and your coconut flakes. Stir well.
- Now with a spoon or ice cream scoop lay them out on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Now leave them to set up. I always eat about 5 while they’re hot, I’m not gonna lie.
- Serve or store for later.
Thanks for visiting today!
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.