This Oreo Bark is made with only two ingredients which makes it the perfect quick and easy candy recipe for the holidays!
I'm such a sucker for bark recipes. They are so easy to make and people go crazy for them. This version uses 2 ingredients is simple to make and takes just a few minutes to whip up.
During the holiday season, I make copious amounts of bark for my family and friends. I love how simple it is to make yet it tastes so amazing.
My Dad was a HUGE Laura Secord fanatic. He would absolutely flip his lid for almond bark from Laura Second. Since he was hard to shop for I bought him bark every single year.
Honestly, I highly suggest double-batching this one. People go crazy for it!
What is Oreo Bark:
- Oreo bark is an easy to make chocolate bark recipe that uses only 2 ingredients. It's typically made with either white almond bark, white chocolate, or white candy melts and Oreo cookies.
- This simple candy recipe is perfect for any occasion but is quite popular during the Christmas season as it can be added to cookie platters easily.
- Almond Bark, White Chocolate Chocolate Chips, or White Melting Wafers. Any of these will work but my preference is white almond bark.
- Oreo Cookies
How to Make Oreo Bark
- First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then, melt the chopped white chocolate.
- Next, layer melted chocolate and broken Oreos.
- Toss some crushed Oreos over top.
- Then, place the pan in the fridge.
- Next, chop with a knife or snap by hand.
- Lastly, store until needed.
How to Store Oreo Bark
- Place pieces in an airtight container.
- Store container in a cool, dry place for up to a week or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. You can also store it in the freezer for about 4 weeks.
Variations for Oreo Bark
- Flavoured Oreos would work wonderfully in this recipe.
- Different kinds of cookies would be amazing in this recipe.
- Another option is to top the bark with peppermint for the holidays.
More Great Bark Recipes:
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Pretzel Bark with Peppermint
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bark
- Marble Pistachio Bark
- Marble Bark with Pistachios and Fleur de Sel
- Chocolate Bark with Coconut Chips, Pistachios and Coffee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bark with Reese's Pieces
- Turtle Bark
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
- First of all, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set that aside.
- Next, place the chopped white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Then, place the bowl in the microwave and cook for about 1 minute. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir, then place back in the microwave for another 1 to 2 minutes. Be sure to check the chocolate EVERY 15 seconds or so. The chocolate is done when it's smooth and easy to stir.
- Once the chocolate is melted you can pour about ⅓ of the white chocolate on the cookie sheet. Then, smooth it out. Next, toss the chopped Oreo cookies over top.
- Next, pour the rest of the white chocolate over top of the broken cookie layer. Smooth out the chocolate as much as possible with a spoon.
- Then, toss some crushed Oreos over top of the bark, if desired.
- Next, place the pan of bark in the fridge for about 30 minutes or so.
- You can chop it with a knife or snap the pieces by hand.
- Store until needed. Or eat it all right away, no judgment here.
Thanks for visiting today