Oreo Bark uses only two ingredients and is incredibly quick and easy to make. I highly suggest double-batching this one. People go crazy for it!
I’m such a sucker for bark recipes. They are so easy to make and people go crazy for them. This version uses 2 ingredients and takes just a few minutes to make.
During the holiday season, I make copious amounts of bark for my family and friends. I love how simple it is to make yet it tastes so amazing.
My Dad was a HUGE Laura Secord fanatic. He would absolutely flip his lid for almond bark from Laura Second. Since he was hard to shop for I bought him bark every single year.
As I got older I learned to make it myself. I would make him oodles and bunches of bark every year for the holidays and his birthday. He always loved it.
I definitely inherited his love of chocolate. He loved every single kind of chocolate and every kind of food that included chocolate. His two faves were bark and ice cream.
Every holiday I think about my Dad a lot. He was such a big foodie and I loved cooking and baking for him. I really miss having him around, especially during the holidays.
If you’re a sucker for chocolate and all things bark you came to the right place. Seriously, I’ve got you covered. If you like chocolate I’ve got you covered there too.
More Great Bark Recipes:
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Pretzel Bark with Peppermint
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bark
- Marble Pistachio Bark
- Marble Bark with Pistachios and Fleur de Sel
- Chocolate Bark with Coconut Chips, Pistachios and Coffee
- Coconut Bark
- Turtle Bark
- Black Forest Bark
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bark with Reese’s Pieces
Products Used to Make Bark:
- Parchment Paper: Depending on what kind of candy I’m making I’ll often use parchment to line my pans. It works for bark but I don’t recommend using it for overly sticky candy.
- Cookie Sheet: You can also make this in a 9 x 13-inch pan if you like. I like having 2 of size pans in my cupboard. I also find it helpful to have both rimmed cookie sheets and non-rimmed cookie sheets. Each serves its own purpose.
- Microwave Safe Bowl: You can use any microwave safe bowl but I tend to prefer glass ones for making bark and most candy.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
PIN THIS TO YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY OR CANDY BOARD!
Thanks for visiting today!