This recipe is so easy it will make you wonder why you ever fussed over fudge on the stove. Not only is it easy, it’s fast, it’s delicious, it’s s’mores and it has Nutella in it. I bet I have your attention now right! Seriously addictive fudge!
Y’all know who Alton Brown is right? If you don’t, well, I don’t know how to respond to that. Alton is a genius with food science. Alton is so smart he kind of creeps me out a little bit. I’d totally get over it if I ever met him though. I’d be so busy bombarding him with science questions that I’d forget to he creeps me out because he’s a bajillion times smarter than most people.
Alton is the genius behind Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge. It’s spectacular and easy. It’s also wicked tasty and addictive. I made some Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge not long ago and was so pleased with how it turned out that I decided I needed to give it another whirl. Since National S’mores Day is upon us I decided to try making a S’mores version.
It was spectacular. So I’ve officially put a halt to my feelings about Alton and the fact that he creeps me out with his giant brain. I’ve determined his giant brain is good for the world. And my belly!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3½ cups confectioners sugar
- ½ to 1 cup tiny marshmallow bits
- ¼ cup crushed graham crumbs
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment, leaving a little hanging over so you can lift the fudge out of the pan easily later.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter with the nutella for about 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Take it out and stir it.
- Pop it back in the microwave and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. You want it creamy but not hardening. Take out and stir.
- Mix in the vanilla, confectioners sugar and tiny marshmallow bits. Mix well.
- Spoon into pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crumbs on top.
- Pop it in the fridge for about an hour or two to set up.
- Remove and cut into squares.
- Serve with a big old "I love S'mores" smile.
This is the bomb. You need to try this immediately. Then send me some as a thank you for changing your whole world. You’re welcome.
Oh, and thank Alton and his giant brain too. I bet he’d love for you to make him some fudge. And send it to him. In a non creepy way of course!
Other S’mores Treats:
Now go get your s’mores on!
Toodles and smoochies! xx