These easy no bake cherry cheesecake bars are sure to be a hit with family and friends. Whip up a batch or two today!
This girl is such a sucker for cherry flavoured desserts. Cherry cheesecake is one of my favourite things in the whole wide world. I can never get enough of it. If it was socially acceptable to each it for lunch every day I totally would.
There is just something about cheesecake that just brings on “the happy”. It’s hard to be in a bad mood while eating cheesecake. I mean think about that. Have you ever seen a person scowl while eating cheesecake? Nope. It will never happen.
For me, the reigning champion of the cheesecake world is, and always will be, cherry. Whether it’s a true baked version, a no bake cherry cheesecake, a black forest baked cheesecake, or a no bake black forest cheesecake, they will make you happy.
Not going to lie, I tend to make a lot of no bake cheesecakes. Not that I don’t like the baked versions but I love the idea of a lighter cream cheese touch. I’m not a fan of heavy desserts on a day to day basis. When I make no bake they get gobbled up quick. Heavier cakes tend to assure leftovers in our house.
Who else loves cheesecake?
One of my hooligans does not like cheesecake. I am really starting to question whether she was switched at birth or something. Honestly, she’s the only member of the family who is not a fan of cheesecake. She is the one person in the world who will scowl at cheesecake.
We have tried to get her on board the cheesecake train. Repeatedly. She just won’t do it. It bums me out because I make a ton of cheesecake so I feel like I’m leaving her out when I make it. Usually, I’ll make her a similar dessert with whipped cream. She loves that stuff.
She keeps telling me it’s the smell of it. According to her it smells like something from work. The hooligan works in produce at our local grocery store. They make a taco dip with cream cheese and she just hates the smell of it. So, she just cannot bring herself to eat cheesecake. Such a big, old bummer.
On the plus side…more for ME!!
Other Amazing Cheesecake Recipes:
- No Bake Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake Parfaits
- Homemade Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Cannoli Crust
- No Bake Mocha Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
Tools Used for This Recipe:
These are Amazon affiliate links so I earn a small commission if you shop via my links.
- Parchment Paper– Every baker needs parchment paper in their pantry. This brand is my favourite.
- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer– This is a serious investment but totally worth it. I use mine daily. Get the best one you can afford. I have a bowl lift but I’m also hoping to get a tilt head for baking videos.
- Hand Mixer– I have a couple of cheap ones but I’m currently adding this one to my cart because it’s so darn pretty and powerful. Hand mixers are something everyone should have. Buy what fits your budget and needs.
Now let’s make some cheesecake!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the graham crumbs and butter. Mix until combined. Pour into baking dish, and press down to form the crust.
- In a mixer using the paddle attachment combine the cream cheese and the sugar. Mix until it becomes light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix the heavy cream on low at first, then increase speed to high. Mix until the heavy cream becomes whipped cream. It should for peaks.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix on high until combined. Scoop into the baking dish and smooth out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling out evenly over the top. Smooth out carefully.
- Pop the dish in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove and cut into squares.
- Serve with a big old cherry cheesecake loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
While you’re here please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and fun DIY projects.
You should also follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.