Spicy Chipotle Skillet Corn with Bacon is one of the best side dish recipes for any occasion.
This skillet corn recipe is going to knock your socks off. Not only is it delicious but it’s incredibly easy to make!
I love corn. Like full on stalker type love. I cannot get enough of it.
You can make this skillet corn with fresh, frozen or canned corn. Fresh corn is perfection if that’s an option.
If you’re using fresh corn just boil or grill, then take the kernels off the cob. Then, you can use the kernels for the skillet corn.
Just cook them in butter with bacon and onions. Then sprinkle a touch of chipotle spice over the top for a bit of heat.
Honestly, this recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any occasion you want a delicious side dish!
If you love skillet corn with bacon, try these bacon recipes:
- Chocolate Covered Bacon
- Candied Tomato and Candied Bacon Pizza
- Smoked Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- Candied Bacon
- Bacon Pizza Bites
- Potato and Bacon Hash
- Smashed Potatoes with Bacon
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Bacon
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Spicy Chipotle Skillet Corn with Bacon
- In a large skillet cook your bacon pieces and onions together. You want to cook over medium heat until the bacon browns and the onions start to caramelize. This should take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now add the butter and let it start to melt and sizzle a bit.
- Toss in your corn and stir it around, let everything come together and cook. If corn is not already cooked then you will want to cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Add your salt, pepper and chipotle spice. Stir until incorporated evenly.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss parsley over top just before serving if desired.
- Serve with extra bacon.