This Toilet Water Drink Recipe is the perfect way to freak out your guests at your next Walking Dead Party or for Halloween!
This Toilet Water Drink Recipe is a fun idea for Walking Dead parties and Halloween get togethers!
Ah, the sweet, sweet smell of …..toilet water?
WTF? Okay, I apologize! But seriously, how could I not jump all over this opportunity. It’s just too hard to resist. However, I kept it clean.
Okay, so why Toilet Water? It’s in the show. If you’re as big of a fan of The Walking Dead as I am, you know dang well there’s an episode where they drink toilet water. Not only do they drink about it, but they joke around about it. I figure if they can have some fun with it why can’t I. So, I ran with it.
If you’re into sports like car racing you probably know there’s a place that serves Toilet Water. For instance, Eldora Speedway in Ohio serves up Toilet Water. In fact, there are lots of bars that serve it. So, I’m certainly not going out on too much off a limb here. I’m perfectly normal, all things considered.
I wanted to make my Toilet Water blue for the simple reason that white water would be boring. Meanwhile, yellow water would look disgusting. I wanted a fun blue colour to it so I went with the idea that it had one of those toilet bowl cleaners in it.
Okay, now I’m out on a limb. I mean who is running around cleaning toilets during the apocalypse? I know, probably the same guy who cuts the grass at the prison, right?! As well as the person who is preserving bodies for funerals too. This person is super busy. Not only cleaning toilets but cutting grass, embalming people. Busy, busy!
Scroll all the way down to the recipe card to get the FULL ingredient and instructions for this recipe! You can also just click the “Jump to Recipe” button that is located at the top of the page!
- 7-Up – You can any clear soda, such as Sprite. Also, sparkling water would also work in a pinch.
- Vodka – Don’t skimp on the vodka! Buy the good stuff. Not the ridiculously expensive stuff though.
- Mixed Berry (BLUE) Gatorade – Feel free to substitute Powerade or any kind of blue fruit juice.
- Cointreau – It’s an orange-flavoured triple sec liqueur. You can sub in any other brand.
Be sure to scroll and read the entire recipe card for FULL ingredients and directions!
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mason jar or punch bowl. Stir well and refrigerate.
Things you can use to colour this drink
- Blue Curaçao
- Hawaiian Punch
- Kool Aid
- Crystal Light
Stuff you can add to the toilet water
- First of all, you could add whipped cream so it looks like toilet paper is floating in it.
- Secondly, you could use tootsie rolls, for obvious reasons.
- Lastly, you could use lemon zest or wedges to look like, well, you know.
To clarify, use whatever floats your boat. Who has time to be picky during the apocalypse!
Go balls to the wall if you want. No judgement.
If you want a wussy drink then go easy on the vodka. But if you’re a powerhouse drinker then you can amp up the vodka. You do you!
Not only can adjust the vodka to your own taste, you can go alcohol free too.
Don’t drink alcohol? Truthfully neither do I. Just leave out the booze and make this alcohol free. No biggie!
I tend to go for the wussy versions of drinks. I’m actually a total wimp with booze. To tell you the truth, I have IBS so alcohol makes my belly flip flop. Naturally I would make Toilet Water for the blog. Seems just about right actually.
In all honesty, I’m assuming none of my regulars are at all surprised right now. For my new readers, welcome, here’s some toilet water.
Recipes for Day Three:
- Toilet Water from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Pecan Trail Mix from Try Anything Once
- Shortcut Homemade Turtles for Enid from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Swing by my other Dead Eats Posts:
- How to Throw a Killer Walking Dead Party
- Carol’s Cookies
- Walker Blood Sangria
- Cinnamon Pecans
- Bloody Guts Dip
I mean, even Daryl likes Toilet Water!
C’mon now, you know I had to include a photo with Daryl in it. I adore him, not to mention it’s a tradition for Dead Eats.
Moving on. Let’s make some pretty toilet water. You know you want to.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Toilet Water Drink Recipe
- 2 L 7-Up Sprite also works
- 750 ml good quality vodka more or less to taste
- 355 ml Mixed Berry Blue Gatorade more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup Cointreau more or less to taste
- Pour all the ingredients into a large pitcher. Mix well. Chill until needed.
- Serve with a big old toilet water loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
While you’re here please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and fun DIY projects.
You should also follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.