This simple dip is perfect for dunking graham crackers, teddy grahams or even fruit. It’s wildly addictive and once you start dipping you won’t want to stop!
I have been making lots of S’mores recipes this week. I knew National S’mores Day was approaching so I’ve been whipping up marshmallow and chocolate treats all week. I mean you have to fully support National Holidays right. Even if that holiday is National S’mores Day.
This is incredibly simple to make. It’s basically just a riff on the philly cream cheese dip you mix with marshmallow fluff. Easy peasy and cream cheesy! There’s so many variations of that dip you can make. This one might be my favourite.
So whip up a batch today. You’ll be dunking teddy grahams and anything else you can get your hands on in this stuff till the cows come home. Do not try to dunk the cow though. They don’t like that sort of thing.
- 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, divided
- 1 jar (7 oz) of marshmallow cream, divided
- 2 oz of chocolate (I used milk chocolate)
- 1 package of teddy grahams or graham crackers
- Melt the chocolate. I did mine in a double boiler. You can use the microwave if you're going for quick and easy. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix the cream cheese and marshmallow cream together in a stand mixer (or hand mixer and bowl) till light and fluffy.
- Take half of it out of the bowl and set aside.
- Now pour the chocolate into the half still in the mixer bowl and turn it back on. Whisk until it's combined well.
- Now you can use a large bowl or a bunch of small bowls to take the two dips and mix them. Start by dropping a tablespoon or two of the plain dip in your serving bowl. Then next to it drop some of the chocolate dip. Continue lining them up. Then take a toothpick or the flat edge of a knife and drag it back and forth to make swirls or patterns in the dip.
- Chill before serving.
- You can use teddy grahams or graham crackers for dunking.
- Serve with a big old "kid at heart" smile!
We serve them in individual dishes so no one double dips in the community pool.
Recipe slightly adapted from Kraft's Philadelphia Dessert Dip
This is one of my favourite things to make when we have people over. Or when I’m alone. Not going to lie, it’s great to curl up with a bowl of this while watching TV at night.
I make so many variations of this recipe. If you have never tried this kind of dip before you are seriously missing out. You can make it dozens of different ways. Chocolate or strawberry would likely be my favourite next to the s’mores version. It’s so hard to decide, they’re all just so darn good.
Hope you enjoy this and get a chance to try it out soon.
Other S’mores Temptations:
If you’ve been wondering where I’ve been all week I’ve been working on the new site. All will be revealed tomorrow. Cannot wait to share it with everyone. Thanks so much for your patience while I focused my energy on getting it ready. I just hope you love it as much as I do.
Happy National S’mores Day!
Toodles and smoochies! xx