Perfect bite every time. These S’mores Cookies are loaded with graham crumbs, mini marshmallows and chocolate. Whip some up today!
“Welcome to day 3 of Cookie Week, hosted by Susan of The Girl In the Little Red Kitchen, and myself! We’ve teamed together with 10 other talented bloggers to bring you 5 fantastic days of cookie recipes to get you in to the holiday spirits.”
It’s 4 am and I haven’t slept yet. I’m all hopped up on sugar. Cookie Week rocks.
Well, until the sugar high wears off. But at this rate I’ll have my work all caught up, my house spotless and my entire life organized by the end of Cookie Week. So what if I haven’t slept in days. Sleep is over-rated, right.
Let’s not even mention how tight my pants feel already. Luckily I pretty much live in jammies. If I didn’t I would be in big trouble right now. This week may be “Cookie Week”, but next week will surely be “join a gym” week. It’s all good, I have a treadmill in the basement. Or at least I did the last time I looked. I think that was 2010, I should probably look into this before I continue discussing it. Forget I mentioned it.
Okay, so I saw these the other day on The Chew. Tracy Pollan, who is Michael J Fox’s wife made them. The entire Chew Crew went bonkers for them. Since some of them are not huge sweets peeps, I knew they must be good. So I had to try them. These are the best dang cookies in the world. Not even kidding.
Think I’m full of beans? Try them for yourself. You will freak out when you taste these bad boys. Now get in the kitchen and whip up a batch immediately. Then make me a batch. It’s good karma. I mean I did introduce you to them and all.
You can send them to “Cookie Lunatic, 2010 I Ate Too Many Cookies Lane, CookieVille, Cookietopia 666”. That last part is either my weight or the sign of the cookie devil. It’s a toss up.
Now go make cookies, peeps. These cookies. Then ship. These cookies. To me. #eatallthecookies
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- 6 full Graham Cracker Sheets
- 1/2 pound Butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Mini Marshmallows approx. 60
- 2 ; 1.55 ounce Milk Chocolate Bars separated into 24 squares, then halved
Make these. Now! Not even kidding!
Let’s see what’s baking up in the oven today:
- Maple Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Banana Walnut Biscotti by Chocolate Moosey
- Brown Butter Pecan Toffee Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Candy Topped Toffee Squares by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Maple Walnut Shortbread Cookies by Hungry Couple
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Savory Cheddar Coins by Crumb
- White Chocolate Cranberry Ginger Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
Giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. We love hosting these events and hope you enjoy the heck out of them.
Want more cookie recipes? Swing by the links below.
My Cookie Week 2014 Creations:
- Double Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Skillet Cookie
- S’mores Cookies
- Pink Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies
My Cookie Week 2013 Creations:
Toodles and smoochies! xx