This Microwave Nutella S’mores Fudge is so quick, easy and delicious that it will make you wonder why you ever fussed over fudge on the stove.
Have your ever made Nutella s’mores fudge in the microwave? It’s freaking amazing plus it’s super speedy as far as fudge goes.
I mean, it has Nutella, marshmallow bits and graham crumbs in tiny bit sized pieces of awesomeness. You can’t go wrong!
Y’all know who Alton Brown is right? If you don’t, well, I don’t know how to respond to that. Alton is a genius with food science.
Alton is so smart he kind of creeps me out a little bit. I’d totally get over it if I ever met him though. Honestly, I’d be so busy bombarding him with science questions that I’d forget to he creeps me out because he’s a bajillion times smarter than most people.
He’s the genius behind this Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge. It’s spectacularly easy, wicked tasty and crazy addictive.
I made some Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge not long ago and was so pleased with how it turned out that I decided I needed to give it another whirl. Since National S’mores Day is upon us I decided to try making a S’mores version.
It was spectacular. So I’ve officially put a halt to my feelings about Alton and the fact that he creeps me out with his giant brain. I’ve determined his giant brain is good for the world. And my belly!
This is the bomb. You need to try this immediately. Then send me some as a thank you for changing your whole world. You’re welcome.
Oh, and thank Alton and his giant brain too. I bet he’d love for you to make him some fudge. And send it to him. In a non creepy way of course!
More Great Fudge Recipes
- Cake Batter Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Gingerbread Fudge
- Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Red Velvet Swirl Fudge
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios
- Red Velvet Fudge
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Microwave Nutella S’mores Fudge
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment, leaving a little hanging over so you can lift the fudge out of the pan easily later.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter with the nutella for about 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Take it out and stir it.
- Pop it back in the microwave and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. You want it creamy but not hardening. Take out and stir.
- Mix in the vanilla, confectioners sugar and tiny marshmallow bits. Mix well.
- Spoon into pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crumbs on top.
- Pop it in the fridge for about an hour or two to set up.
- Remove and cut into squares.
- Serve with a big old "I love S'mores" smile.
Thanks for visiting today!
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.