This Peppermint Flavoured Hot Chocolate is spectacular and easy to make. Add Chocolate Covered Peppermint Wands and this will be a huge hit for the holidays!
Welcome to Day #2 of Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
I’m a huge peppermint nut. I just love the stuff. I found out years ago it helps soothe tummy woes. Since then I’ve taken to drinking peppermint hot chocolate since I’m not a tea drinker. This is great when I’m sitting by the fireplace after dinner reading. I curl up with a book and a mug of this peppermint hot chocolate and I’m a happy girl. With a happy belly.
The Chocolate Covered Wands are just fun. I love making things like this for the holiday season. They make great gifts for teachers if you’re looking for some homemade ideas. I used to make chocolate covered wands then I’d do a hot chocolate kit in a jar with a beautiful tag. Honestly, who wouldn’t love that as a gift for the holidays? I’d hug you if you gave me a gift like that. And those who know me know I’m not a huggie kind of a gal. But for hot chocolate I’d hug anyone. Not even kidding.
I think you need to make some of this immediately. Then bring it over to my house. We’ll sit by the fire together. I might even share my blankie with you.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Chewy Brownies by Juanita’s Cocina
- Chocolate-Peppermint Puff Pastry Bites by The Weekend Gourmet
- Pomegranate Margaritas by Dinners, Dishes, and Deserts
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Cupcakes by Chocolate Moosey
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies with Maple Poached Pears and Maple Buttercream by Pineapple and Coconut
- Cranberry Bliss Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Reindeer Cookies by Noshing With The Nolands
- Mo’s Easy Homemade Eggnog by Food Lust People Love
- Spiced Madeleines by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Flourless Nutella Marshmallow Cloud Cookie Cups by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Pear and Dried Cranberry Baked Custard by See Aimee Cook
- Bacon Bark by Cooking In Stilettos
- Snowflake Cake by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Gingerbread Sugar Cookies by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Hot Chocolate Biscotti by Home Cooking Memories
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Le Creuset. Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset’s guiding principle since 1925, and their kitchen and cook ware is known internationally.
Le Creuset’s Revolution Utensil Set is available in six different colors, and it represents the next generation of functional innovations in the kitchen. Developed with chefs and culinary enthusiasts in mind, each utensil features a task-defined blade made from premium silicone, as well as a carefully crafted wood handle engineered to improve grip for a variety of kitchen tasks. The set includes one of each of the following: utensil crock, small spatula, medium spatula, spatula spoon, basting brush, jar scraper. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Le Creuset Revolution Utensil Set (winner’s choice of color)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
Make sure you tune in all week for more Christmas Week recipes and giveaways!
Toodles and smoochies! xx