These White Chocolate Oreo Cookies Balls are the perfect easy no bake Christmas dessert. They are so fun to make for the holiday season.
Honestly, I think everyone makes White Chocolate Oreo Cookie Balls during the holiday season. It's a classic no bake Christmas dessert!
I mean, whoever invented cookie balls should have a holiday named after them. Not even kidding!
What's really cool about making cookie balls is the possibilities are endless. You can customize them to your own taste.
The variety of chocolates you can dunk in are seemingly endless. You can also dunk them in Candy Melts. If you want a pure white cookie ball use white candy melts.
Otherwise, use white chocolate if you want the cookie balls to be a bit darker. Most white chocolate is not completely white. Which is totally okay.
To be honest, they taste amazing and no one eating the cookie balls will care. They'll be too busy munching on these yummy Christmas treats.
Let your imagination run wild this holiday season. Have fun with these and enjoy the process.
I know we're all so busy with life, but holidays are meant to be enjoyed. So, take a step back and slow down a bit this holiday season. Spend time with the ones you love and live in the moment.
Now, hop into the kitchen and make a batch right now! They will impress all your friends and family.
Not only are the gorgeous in appearance but they are absolutely scrumptious. Every bite will put a smile on your face, and remind you of your childhood. I promise!!
- Cream Cheese - Personally, I love Philly cream cheese but use whatever kind you prefer.
- Oreo Cookies - Use real Oreo cookies for this one. Nothing else compares.
- White Chocolate - Use any kind of white chocolate or white baking chocolate. You can also use almond bark or candy melts.
How to Make No Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cookies Balls:
- First of all, line a cookie sheet with waxed paper or parchment. Set aside.
- Next, use a food processor to pulse the cookies into fine crumbs. Set some aside if you want to sprinkle them over the cookie balls. You could also use a Zip-loc bag and rolling pin to smash the cookies.
- Then, mix the softened cream cheese and cookie crumbs until they are well blended.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls using your hands to form them. Basically, you want to roll them between your hands until they are each about 1 inch in size. Place each ball on the lined cookie sheet.
- Once all the cookie balls are rolled you can place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 10- 15 minutes. Remove once they are firm.
- Next, melt the chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Then, working fairly quickly, you are going to dunk each cookie ball in the chocolate and then place it back on the lined cookie sheet.
- If you are adding crushed cookie crumbs, crushed peppermints or sprinkles to the tops of each cookie ball you will need to do that while they are still slightly wet so everything sticks.
- Next, refrigerate the cookie balls for about an hour. Keep them cold until you are ready to serve them.
STEP BY STEP PHOTOS BELOW!
Grab 36 OREO Cookies and crush them!
Use a food processor to crush cookies, or a Zip-loc bag and a rolling pin.
They will resemble fine crumbs. So pretty, right!
Mix fine OREO crumbs with cream cheese so it looks like the photo below.
Look at all that yummy OREO cookie ball filling. It's so good!
Roll the cookie ball mixture into 1 inch balls and freeze them.
Melt your chocolate, grab cookie balls and get dipping!
Drop each OREO Cookie Ball into the melted chocolate.
Remove each cookie ball from chocolate using two forks.
Sprinkle crushed OREO cookies on top of each cookie ball.
How to Store No Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cookie Balls:
- Oreo cookie balls must be stored in the fridge since they contain cream cheese.
- Store them in an airtight container. It helps to wrap them up tightly. Less air means they will last longer.
- They will last for 3 to 4 weeks in the fridge if stores correctly.
- You can also store them in the freezer for 3 to 4 months. Some people store them longer but I find they start to crack if you store them too long.
- Be gentle with them when removing them so they don't crack.
More Christmas Recipes:
- Snowflake OREO Cookie Balls
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Coconut Filled Sandwich Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Oreo Bark
- Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookie Stacks with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient Red Velvet Swirl Fudge
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
White Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 36 OREO Cookies finely crushed
- 16 oz white baking chocolate melted
- Use a food processor to blend the cookies into fine crumbs. If you don't have a food processor you can pop them in a Zip-loc bag and use a rolling pin to smash them by hand.
- Mix softened cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into 48 (1-inch) balls with your hands. Roll then between two hands until they resemble a small ball.
- Place each ball on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for approximately 1 minute. If it needs more time make sure you check the chocolate every 10 to 15 seconds so you don't overheat it. Stir with a spoon until chocolate is smooth. Then place the coated cookie ball in single layer on a shallow waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs while the chocolate is still wet, if desired. You can also use crushed peppermints or holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with a big old OREO loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
Check out my recipe index for more amazing recipes. Not only can find more cookie recipes but also tons of Christmas recipes.
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.
Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes
Is there anything better than simple Oreo cookie balls? The answer is NO 🙂 Love the white chocolate version!
Who can say no to Oreos!! I love that you used white chocolate for these adorable cookie balls. I think I would have to hide a few for me because they would go quick here! Perfect for Christmas baking gift ideas!!
The Food Hunter
HOw fun! the kiddos would love it
Kimberly @ The Daring Gourmet
These are dangerous! Once I popped one I'd have a hard time stopping!
These look amazing, I would definitely eat way too many!
heather @french press
oreos will always be my favorite cookie! no questio. what a fun holiday treat, and my kids are going to love rolling them into balls
Angie | Big Bear's Wife
You know, I could fill a bucket with these for Thomas and he'd be perfectly happy for Christmas haha. Oh and YES! Cookies dunked and milk or hot chocolate, I love them either way!
Chrisy @ Homemade Hooplah
Love how simple these are to make! I love anything with Oreo in it, too - definitely will be making these!
Patricia @ Grab a Plate
So cute -- like little delicious snowballs! I love anything with Oreos - these are dreamy! And I love the small wooden plate you displayed them on!
Sarah Walker Caron (Sarah's Cucina Bella)
This really is a versatile recipe -- and something that people love! I like 'em dipped in dark chocolate. Have you tried them like that?
Thanks Sarah. We're not big dark fans here. The odd time we'll use it but we all tend to be milk chocolate fans. Although I will admit sometimes dark is awesome with a bit of salt over top, or even salted caramel. I'm totally addicted to them now. I've been making so many variations. They seem to go over really well at parties.
I really miss not having a Kroger up north. I can, however find Oreos and do so on a regular basis. I love those little suckers! So...it's not the least bit weird to say that I want to eat your cookie balls then, right?
Jessica (Savory Experiments)
OREO balls are my absolute favorite! No bake ans so versatile, I just love them!
These cookie balls look sooooooooo good! I'll pretty much take an Oreo anyway I can get them BUT it might be best dipped in white chocolate 🙂
Sweet recipe. Great for a holiday party. Stopping by from the Inspiration Monday party.
Yum! Who wouldn't love these?! Oreo cookies always disappear at our house and I'm sure these cookie balls wouldn't make it past one day. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday. Pinned.
I made these for my son's birthday, so delicious! I just wish I doubled the recipe!
Ha, I feel like that every time I make cookie balls. Thanks so much for trying them.
This is such a great treat!! My kids enjoyed making and eating it! Thanks for the recipe!
I'm so happy to hear that. Thanks so much.