This Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip Recipe is incredibly easy to make and perfect for Fall parties.
This is a sponsored post for International Delight. All opinions are my own. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
Fall is here. All those Fall loving folks are enjoying their Pumpkin Spice Lattes, buying pumpkins, and stocking up on sweaters. It’s a great time of the year.
I love Fall, but I ease into it slowly. It’s still beautiful where I live so I’m not quite ready to rake leaves, and spend all day in the kitchen braising and baking quite yet.
We’re still grilling up a storm, and doing yard work. The puppy just loves romping in the yard while I try to tame the landscaping before the cold hits. And it will hit.
For now I’m enjoying all the beautiful weather, in my capri’s and tank tops while I eat things like no bake pumpkin pie spice dip. I mean, look at how gorgeous this is.
I can just imagine curling up by the fire with a cozy blanket while noshing on this delicious dip. Maybe a nice mug of hot chocolate to go with it. That’s sounds like sheer perfection.
This dip received all thumbs up from the family. There was a lot of hand slapping as everyone tried to get the spots with the most spice on them. We’re nothing if not competitive.
I used International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer for this recipe. You can also use their International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee in it. We’ve made it both ways.
You can find International Delight products just about anywhere, but to make your life easier they have a handy dandy product locator.
Head to your local store and look for:
NEW ID Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee
ID Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
Follow International Delight on social media:
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
- 8 ounce (226 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounce (198 grams) marshmallow fluff
- ½ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer or Pumpkin Pie Spice Iced Coffee (I used the creamer for this particular version)
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- In a stand mixer, with whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add marshmallow fluff, pumpkin pie spice creamer, confectioners' sugar and turn mixer on low, gradually increase to high, and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and place fruit and crackers on a platter, if desired.
- Top with cinnamon and nutmeg, if desired.
- Serve with a big old Fall loving smile!
Dunk using fruit, cookies, or crackers!
PIN THIS TO YOUR FAVOURITE FALL PINTEREST BOARD!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.