This recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Dip is super easy and addictive! Plus there is a bonus recipe for Cinnamon Pie Dippers which you can use for dipping. All made in less than 15 minutes!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is a fabulous appetizer for parties. However, it’s also perfect served as a dessert for family gatherings or group events.
In addition to the dip I made Cinnamon Pie Dippers which are perfect served an appetizer or snack. They are absolutely perfect for scooping cherry cheesecake dip!!
So, I’ll admit it to the world, I’m a cherry pie fanatic. You can browse through my recipe index and find a multitude of recipes that use cherry pie filling.
I can’t help myself, it’s just so darn good. If was socially acceptable to just eat it out of the can for dinner I would totally be that person.
To clarify, I totally am THAT person on a pretty regular basis. Seriously, if I open a can I cannot stop myself from eating half of it before it gets used for its intended purpose.
Personally, I think cherry pie filling should be a food group. Not even kidding. I fully support this idea if anyone wants to start a petition about that. I would totally hop on board that cause.
This recipe was whipped this up on the weekend when I had a house packed with young hooligans. Therefore I knew I had to make something fun to go along with it. However, shoving graham crackers on a plate was not going to cut it.
Since I love cookie cutters I opted to make tiny little heart pie dippers for the kids to use to scoop out the dip. All the hooligans loved the dippers and the dip so my Mom heart was happy!
This was my last contribution to This Gramma is Fun. I had to scale back my workload for health reasons. I’ll miss the gals oodles and bunches.
Other Great Sweet Dips:
- Coconut Cream Pie Dip
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate Peppermint Dip
- S’mores Dip
Other Great Savory Dips:
Recipes You Will Love as Much as this Cherry Cheesecake Dip:
- Mustard Dipping Sauces
- Caramel Dipped Grapes
- Parmesan Popcorn
- Spinach-Artichoke Cheesy Bread
- Pull Apart Pizza
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip with Cinnamon Pie Dippers
For the Cinnamon Pie Dippers:
For the Cinnamon Pie Dippers:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Roll out both pie crusts on a lightly floured surface.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg and milk till smooth and light in colour. Brush on the top side of each pie round. Then sprinkle both the cinnamon and nutmeg over top. Use more or less depending on your own taste.
- Use small cookie cutters to cut shapes, or use a pastry wheel to cut strips or squares, about the size of a small cracker or cookie. Place each shape on the cookie sheets about ½ inch apart. They do not spread like cookies so you can place them fairly close together. Place in the oven and bake for about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of your shapes. Smaller will cook for less time, larger ones will cook for a longer time.
- Remove from oven and cool on a baking rack.
For the Cherry Cheesecake Dip:
- Place the softened cream cheese in a stand mixer and using the whisk attachment mix until it's fluffy and smooth. Now add the cool whip and fluff to the mixer and whip on high until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into a pie dish and smooth out.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over top and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle some graham crumbs over top.
- Chill for an hour if you have enough patience to wait to munch on this.
- Serve with a big old cherry loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!