This simple dip is perfect for dunking graham crackers, teddy grahams or even fruit. It's wildly addictive and once you start dipping you won't want to stop!
I have been making lots of S'mores recipes this week. I knew National S'mores Day was approaching so I've been whipping up marshmallow and chocolate treats all week. I mean you have to fully support National Holidays right. Even if that holiday is National S'mores Day.
This is incredibly simple to make. It's basically just a riff on the philly cream cheese dip you mix with marshmallow fluff. Easy peasy and cream cheesy! There's so many variations of that dip you can make. This one might be my favourite.
So whip up a batch today. You'll be dunking teddy grahams and anything else you can get your hands on in this stuff till the cows come home. Do not try to dunk the cow though. They don't like that sort of thing.
- 1 package 8 oz of cream cheese, divided
- 1 jar 7 oz of marshmallow cream, divided
- 2 oz of chocolate I used milk chocolate
- 1 package of teddy grahams or graham crackers
- Melt the chocolate. I did mine in a double boiler. You can use the microwave if you're going for quick and easy. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix the cream cheese and marshmallow cream together in a stand mixer (or hand mixer and bowl) till light and fluffy.
- Take half of it out of the bowl and set aside.
- Now pour the chocolate into the half still in the mixer bowl and turn it back on. Whisk until it's combined well.
- Now you can use a large bowl or a bunch of small bowls to take the two dips and mix them. Start by dropping a tablespoon or two of the plain dip in your serving bowl. Then next to it drop some of the chocolate dip. Continue lining them up. Then take a toothpick or the flat edge of a knife and drag it back and forth to make swirls or patterns in the dip.
- Chill before serving.
- You can use teddy grahams or graham crackers for dunking.
- Serve with a big old "kid at heart" smile!
This is one of my favourite things to make when we have people over. Or when I'm alone. Not going to lie, it's great to curl up with a bowl of this while watching TV at night.
I make so many variations of this recipe. If you have never tried this kind of dip before you are seriously missing out. You can make it dozens of different ways. Chocolate or strawberry would likely be my favourite next to the s'mores version. It's so hard to decide, they're all just so darn good.
Hope you enjoy this and get a chance to try it out soon.
Other S'mores Temptations:
Microwave Nutella S'mores Fudge
If you've been wondering where I've been all week I've been working on the new site. All will be revealed tomorrow. Cannot wait to share it with everyone. Thanks so much for your patience while I focused my energy on getting it ready. I just hope you love it as much as I do.
Happy National S'mores Day!
Toodles and smoochies! xx
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers
Oh my gosh, this looks fabulous! I love smores and your dip looks so good! I have all of those ingredients and it would be perfect just for spooning!!
S'mores are so much fun, and this dip is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Or something like that. 😉 Looking forward to news about the new site!
Abbe@This is How I Cook
Wish I still had little ones for this. And just to let you know those tomatoes were awesome. Even hubby liked them and he's not a tomato person. Definitely a keeper and wait 'til you see my new BLT!
Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
Good grief. I need to read more carefully. I thought the teddy grahams were in the chocolate poo!! not pool!. I'm not to be trusted sometimes.
What a clever dip!
Kayle (The Cooking Actress)
hehehee cute lil drowning teddy grahams. Drowning in s'mores dip, what a way to gooo
Angie | Big Bear's Wife
I am so in love with s'mores!! I would not be able to control myself around this dip!!
You had me at "s'mores" and cream cheese. YUM.
S'mores!!! I want to eat my computer screen! The dip looks like a winner indeed:) Any excuse to buy Teddy Grahams is a keeper with me! yum yum, thanks for posting:)
Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen
My kids have basically told me I must make this for them 🙂 So cute!
It was National S'mores Day?! That's why I was craving them. I knew there had to be a logical explanation. 😉
Emily @ Life on Food
Honey Graham pools! Love it! Wish I had a few of these in front of me right now.
This dip is adorable with those graham crackers. My kids would love this one. 🙂