This Chocolate Cake Popcorn is easy to make and perfect for snacking or giving as a gift! It's packed with delicious chocolate flavour!
Fun with Jars Friday is back!
With a vengeance!
Of the sweet variety!
Is there any other kind!? So, I made this. Then realized it was Friday. So I quickly threw it in a jar. Cuz I am nothing if not uber prepared and organized. And we're off. To this week's Fun with Jars Friday!
You are not seeing things!
Do not adjust your screens!
I got a little girls gone wild in the kitchen!
But in a good girl kind of way!
Cuz that's how I roll!
So I have been on a popcorn craze the last couple of days. I have about 3 more recipes for you over the next week using popcorn. I tend to get a bit ocd about stuff.
But first there is this one.
Cuz it rocks,
Thank you to Shelly from Cookies and Cups for the inspiration. I only changed out the type of cake and the type of chocolate. I think the possibilities for this one would be endless.
More Popcorn Recipes:
- Turtle Popcorn
- Parmesan Popcorn
- Rootbeer Popcorn
- Turtle Popcorn Gone Wild
- Pink Popcorn
- S'mores Popcorn
- Turtle Tailgate Mix
- Chocolate Cake Popcorn
- Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Chocolate Cake Popcorn
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 ½ cups cooked chocolate cake crushed
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- Pop your popcorn and place it in a bowl that has some extra room in it.
- Now in a double boiler, melt your chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate over the popcorn and then toss it with a spoon to coat it really well.
- Sprinkle the chocolate cake crumbs over top and stir again.
- Now pour it out onto a cookie sheet and separate it as best you can.
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes.
Thanks for visiting today!