This Halloween Oreo Bark is super fun and easy to make. The kiddos can help decorate the top with their favourite sprinkles!
Honestly, I'm a sucker for Oreo Bark and this Halloween Oreo Bark is no exception!
The colour of the cookies just makes this candy recipe pop. It's so vibrant and eye catching.
Of course, I love making bark for holidays and special occasions. It's quick, easy and everyone loves it.
What I really dig about it is you can keep it simple or go completely wild with additions. For this one, I keep it pretty simple.
This halloween Oreo bark is basically just two ingredients, plus some sprinkles. It does not get easier than that.
So, whip some up for you Halloween bash. Your friends and family will love this stuff!
While they're noshing on this bark you can totally sneak off with all their Halloween candy. Basically, it's win-win!
What is Oreo Bark:
- Oreo bark is an easy to make bark recipe that uses only 2 ingredients. It's typically made with either white almond bark, white chocolate, or white candy melts and Oreo cookies.
- This simple candy recipe is perfect for Halloween season. That said, you can change up the flavour of cookies for a totally different vibe!
- Almond Bark, White Chocolate Chocolate Chips, or White Melting Wafers. Any of these will work but my preference is white almond bark.
- Oreo Cookies
How to Make Oreo Bark
- To start, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Begin by melting the chopped white chocolate in microwave. Or us a double boiler instead.
- Next, add about half of the melted almond bark to the pan then smooth out.
- Add a layer of cookies.
- Next, add another layer of melted almond bark then smooth out.
- Add sprinkles over top.
- Place the pan of bark in the fridge.
- Chop with a knife or snap by hand.
- Store until needed.
How to Store Oreo Bark
- Wait until the bark is completely cool then place pieces in an airtight container.
- I recommend placing bark in a single layer in container, add a layer of parchment or waxed paper, then add another layer of bark. Continue until container is full. Seal tightly with lid.
- Store container in a cool, dry place for up to a week or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- You can also store it in the freezer for up to 4 weeks.
Variations for Oreo Bark
- Any flavoured Oreos would work wonderfully in this recipe.
- Different kinds of cookies would be amazing in this recipe. There are so many wonderful cookies you could try!
- Another option is to top the bark with crushed peppermint for the holiday season.
MORE GREAT BARK RECIPES:
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Pretzel Bark with Peppermint
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bark
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bark with Reese's Pieces
- Turtle Bark
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Halloween Oreo Bark
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set that aside.
- Place the chopped white almond bark in a microwave safe bowl. Then, place the bowl in the microwave and cook for about 1 minute. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir, then place back in the microwave for another 1 to 2 minutes. Be sure to check the chocolate EVERY 15 seconds or so. The chocolate is done when it's smooth and easy to stir. Alternately, you can use a double boiler to melt the almond bark instead of using the microwave.
- Once the chocolate is melted you can pour about ⅓ of the white chocolate on the baking pan. Then, smooth it out with the back of a spoon. Next, place oreo cookies over top.
- Then, pour the rest of the white almond bark over top of the cookie layer. Smooth out the chocolate as much as possible with the back of a spoon.
- Shake some Halloween themed sprinkles over top.
- Place the pan of bark in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Chop it with a knife or snap the pieces by hand.
Thanks for visiting today!