Healthy Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfaits with Granola are quick, easy and served in mason jars. Perfect for breakfast meal prep for kids.
These yummy strawberry and banana yogurt parfaits are layered with Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries and bananas sweetened with a hint of honey, then topped with granola.
Honestly, I really struggle with eating breakfast every morning. It’s not a natural impulse for me to want to eat in the morning.
That said, I decided to try eating more consistent meals recently so I started eating breakfast every day.
Since I’m not a big morning person, I opt for quick and easy recipes. I’m actually a huge fruit lover so I tend to lean toward recipes that have fresh fruit in them.
For me, fruit is such an easy thing to eat in the morning. I usually pile it on top granola, or toss it over yogurt, or use it in smoothie bowls.
In all honesty, my favourite thing to eat in the morning are yogurt parfaits. They’re quick, easy and utterly delicious. Plus they actually look pretty, which is especially fun when you have company over for breakfast.
You can dress them up with fun ingredients and customize them to each person’s taste. It makes mornings fun when everyone gets to add their own additions to their breakfast. I can put out lots of options for toppings and everyone can pick their own.
Mine usually consist of exactly what you see here. I love strawberries and you’ll see tons of strawberry recipes on my blog. I also really dig bananas. If you haven’t tried strawberries and bananas together you need to do so immediately.
Now, run into the kitchen and make these strawberry and banana yogurt parfaits immediately!
More great breakfast recipes
- Breakfast Toast: 4 Ways
- Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- Easy Granola Cups with Berries
- Strawberry and Banana Yogurt Parfaits
- Red Velvet Sweet Rolls
- Potato and Bacon Hash
- Turtles French Toast
- Overnight Apple Pecan Caramel Sticky Buns
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Strawberry and Banana Yogurt Parfaits
- Mix strawberries with 2 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoon of coconut sugar. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Mix bananas with 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar, Stir to combine. Set aside. Spoon yogurt into the bottom of the glasses evenly. Spoon half of the strawberries over top of the yogurt. Spoon the bananas over top of the strawberries. Toss about 1/4 cup of the granola clusters over top of the bananas. Spoon the remainder of the strawberries over top of the granola clusters. Then top with remaining granola clusters. Break up or leave whole.
- You can serve this immediately, or chill for 20 to 30 minutes before serving. This is best eaten within 1 hour of making. I suggest making it right before you want to eat it.
- Serve with a big old granola cluster loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!