Seriously scrumptious Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sandwich Cookies that will impress your friends and put a huge smile on your face!
Welcome to #cookieweek my little cookie monsters! Susan of The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen and Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic have joined together this week with 23 of their blog friends to present to you a week of cookie treats! We have every type of cookie you can think of listed this week, including something for our furry friends! Now is the time to bookmark these recipes for the upcoming holidays and cookie swaps or simply visit our Pinterest board! Make sure you enter the giveaway with some fabulous prizes from KitchenAid, King Arthur Flour, OXO,Silpat and Zulka Pure Cane Sugar to help with your cookie making needs!
You can buzz on over to my giveaway post to enter to win HUGE PRIZES for Cookie Week! We’ve got tons of amazing prizes up for grabs so hurry over there for your shot at them.
But before you go you might want to grab the recipe for these Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sandwich Cookies. They are amazing. I had some while they were still warm, some at room temperature and some cold. Let’s just say they are good at any temperature and I now need to let out the waistline on all my pants.
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Make sure you stop by all the other Cookie Week participants posts to peruse their amazing recipes! You can stalk them all to make sure you get the full cookie experience!
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Caramel Apple Cider Cookies by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Bars with Peanut Butter Frosting by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chocolate-Filled Christmas Thumbprint Cookies by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Peppermint Raisin Cookies by It’s Yummi
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cookie Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Classic Gingersnap Cookies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Coffee-Toffee Thumbprint Cookies from Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Andes Cookie Cups by Beyond Frosting
- Double Chocolate Biscotti by Love and Confections
- Eggnog Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Extra-Chewy Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Cookies from Omeletta
- Fruit Coolers by Texana’s Kitchen
- Gluten-free Elisenlebkuchen cookies by Masala Herb
- Iced Molasses Cookies with by i heart eating
- Nutella Cookies by Total Noms
- Orange Cream Cookies by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peanut Butter Cup Sandwich Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Pumpkin Coconut Macaroons by 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Rolo Brownie Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Saketini Christmas Balls from NinjaBaking.com
Remember to stop by my giveaway post for your chance to win amazing prizes!
Disclaimer: The link to the cookbook inside the recipe goes to my Amazon Affiliate link. If you’d like to purchase the book I get a few pennies as a commission. I plan to use those pennies for more cookie supplies. Just keeping it real!
Toodles and smoochies! xx