These No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits are incredibly quick and easy to make. Lemons and raspberries combine perfectly in this sweet treat.
If you love no bake cheesecakes as much as I do these lemon raspberry parfaits are the ideal dessert. Everyone goes crazy for this simple dessert.
This post is sponsored by Gay Lea! I am proud to be a brand ambassador for them. All opinions are my own. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
The theme for this month is indulgent recipes or Valentine's Day recipes. I think so many people equate indulgent recipes with guilt. I'm not one of those people. I love indulgent recipes. As long as you eat them in moderation life is good.
I'm super addicted to tiny desserts. Not only does it help with portion control so you can indulge without going overboard, but they just look so darn cute. I used juice glasses for these desserts. They work perfectly for cheesecake parfaits.
As you can see I'm also a sucker for tiny cute spoons. I know, I know. They are just too cute for words. I have a million different kinds for the blog. Some are fun patterns, some have cute shapes, and some are plain with writing etched into them.
I used Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Lemon for this recipe. If you combine it with cream cheese and a little confectioners' sugar it makes an easy but flavourful no bake cheesecake. I'm all about easy recipes that delight the taste buds.
Nothing goes better with cheesecake than whipped cream. I used Gay Lea Regular Whipping Cream for the top of each cheesecake parfait. It's so easy to use and the taste is out of this world. On days where I'm busy with work or pets I take the easy route.
Free time just isn't on my agenda most days. I love to cook but most days I have a narrow window like most people. The days I have a ton of time are days where I try to fit in making 5 to 6 recipes for the blog. Some days are sprints, some days are marathons.
I tend to spend more time cooking than baking. I'm the kind of gal who can spend all day cooking dinner from scratch. Then I realize I need dessert so I end up making a quick one. I figure most people are like me so I love to have tons of easy desserts on the blog.
What occasions can you serve no bake cheesecakes on
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Valentine's Day
- Date Night
M'kay. Love you. Now rush off and make this recipe.
Other great no bake cheesecakes
- Strawberry Shortcake No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- No Bake Cherry and Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Pink Lemonade No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate and Cashew No Bake Cheesecakes
- No Bake Chocolate and Coffee Mini Cheesecakes
- Samoa No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake in Jars
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 24 Nilla wafer cookies crushed, divided
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 400 gram lemon smooth cottage cheese
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1080 ml raspberry pie filling
- 1 can Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream you won't use the whole can
- Optional: fresh raspberries for garnish
- Crush the Nilla wafers into small pieces. You can use a food processor. Or toss them in a baggie and use a rolling pin to crush them. Place half of the crushed wafers in the bottom of each glass. Set the other half aside for the second layer.
- Combine the cream cheese, lemon flavoured smooth cottage cheese, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Mix on low speed initially, gradually increasing speed until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Spoon half the mixture into the jars. Or use a piping bag if you want a cleaner look. Set aside remaining half of cheesecake filling for the second layer.
- Add a couple of heaping teaspoons of raspberry pie filling into each jar. Use a spoon to smooth out or gently tap the glasses on the counter.
- Add the second layer of crushed wafer cookies into each glass.
- Add the second layer of cheesecake filling into each glass.
- Add the second layer of raspberry pie filling into each glass.
- Top each with a nice dollop of whipped cream.
- Add a raspberry o the top of each parfait.
- Place in fridge until you are ready to serve. I suggest chilling for a minimum of 1 hour. They can be chilled overnight but know that the colour of the raspberry could discolour the cheesecake filling.
- Serve with a big old parfait loving smile!
Take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I'm always pinning great recipes and lots of other things as well.
You should also take an extra second to follow me on Instagram. All my current recipes get shared over there so it's a great way to stay up to date on blog recipes.
All posts may contain affiliate links. I make a small commission, just enough to buy more cute spoons every so often.