This Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip Recipe is incredibly easy to make and perfect for fall. It combines cream cheese and marshmallow fluff for a fluffy dip everyone will love!
Pumpkin season is upon us and this pumpkin pie spice dip should be on your must make recipe list!
Disclaimer: This dip does not include pumpkin puree. It's made with pumpkin pie spices, not actual pumpkin. Just wanted to make that clear from the jump!
Fall is here! All those Fall loving folks are enjoying their Pumpkin Spice Lattes, buying pumpkins, and stocking up on sweaters.
I love Fall, but I ease into it slowly. It's still beautiful where I live so I'm not quite ready to rake leaves, and spend all day in the kitchen braising and baking quite yet.
We're still grilling up a storm, and doing yard work. The puppy just loves romping in the yard while I try to tame the landscaping before the cold hits. And it will hit.
For now I'm enjoying all the beautiful weather, in my capri's and tank tops while I eat things like no bake pumpkin pie spice dip. I mean, look at how gorgeous this is.
I can just imagine curling up by the fire with a cozy blanket while noshing on this delicious dip. Maybe a nice mug of hot chocolate to go with it. That's sounds like sheer perfection.
This dip received all thumbs up from the family. There was a lot of hand slapping as everyone tried to get the spots with the most spice on them. We're nothing if not competitive.
- Cream Cheese - Use brick cream cheese for this recipe. Any brand will do but Philly cream cheese really is the best.
- Marshmallow Fluff - Grab a jar of marshmallow fluff or creme. Any brand will do.
- Heavy Cream - Use heavy cream if you like it, or any non-dairy creamer will suffice. You could also add pumpkin puree in place of the heavy cream/creamer if you want it to taste like pumpkin.
- Confectioners' Sugar - Powdered sugar or icing sugar is what you're looking for.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - You can buy this in almost any store these days. Or make your own.
- Cinnamon - I topped the dip with added spice, such as cinnamon.
- Nutmeg - Again, I added a little extra spice to the top of the dip. A little nutmeg adds great flavor.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Dip:
- Whip the cream cheese in a stand mixer, or bowl with a hand mixer, until the mixture is fluffy.
- Then, add the marshmallow fluff, heavy cream or dairy free creamer, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Start by mixing ow low speed, then gradually increase the speed. Mix until smooth.
- Next, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl. Place fruit and crackers on a platter, if desired.
- Top with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Other easy party recipes:
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- Peach Sangria
- Lasagna Dip
- Jalapeno Bacon Poppers
- S’mores Dip
- Root Beer Chicken Wings
- Pizza Dip
Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip
- In a stand mixer, with whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add marshmallow fluff, heavy cream or dairy free creamer, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice, then turn mixer on low, gradually increase the mixer to high, and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and place fruit and crackers on a platter, if desired.
- Top with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve with a big old Fall loving smile!