This Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Cookie is packed with chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, and chopped hazelnuts. It’s the perfect bite every time!
I’m a sucker for chocolate hazelnut skillet cookies! Nothing beats a chocolate filled cookie baked in a cast iron skillet.
Yesterday I shared a chocolate packed skillet cookie recipe. I was so blown away by that recipe that I made multiple versions of it.
Honestly, I was going to hang on to this one until Christmas but I just loved it so much I had to share it with you right away.
It’s basically just the same recipe with the addition of hazelnuts. That addition will blow you mind.
Once you make this I want to make sure you top it with whip cream, ice cream, chocolate and more hazelnuts. I could not stop munching it while taking photos.
Seriously, I was standing in the studio after shooting this with a skillet in one hand, a tiny spoon in the other and a huge smile on my face.
Now go whip up one yourself. Make sure you turn it into a sundae, you will thank you. It’s worth the extra calories. Who needs a waistline when you can eat things like this!
Other Cookie Recipes
- Double Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- S’mores Cookies
- Pink Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies
- Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sandwich Cookies
- Black Forest Sandwich Cookies
- Shortbread Christmas Mice
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Chocolate and Hazelnut Skillet Cookie
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer combine the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, mix well on low to medium speed.
- Now add the vanilla and eggs to the mixer, whisk until combined.
- In a separate medium sized bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt, mixing with a spoon or fork until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixer slowly, mix on low to medium speed until combined.
- Now add both kinds of chocolate chips, and the hazelnuts to the bowl, mix by hand.
- Spray the cast iron skillet(s) with non-stick spray.
- Spoon the cookie mixture into one 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet, or two 6 inch cast iron skillets.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the cast iron skillet(s) from the oven.
- You can top with ice cream, if desired. This is best served warm.
- Serve with a big old hazelnut loving smile!
Toodles and smoochies! xx