This Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Cookie is packed with chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, and chopped hazelnuts. It's the perfect bite every time!
I'm a sucker for chocolate hazelnut skillet cookies! Nothing beats a chocolate filled cookie baked in a cast iron skillet.
Yesterday I shared a chocolate packed skillet cookie recipe. I was so blown away by that recipe that I made multiple versions of it.
Honestly, I was going to hang on to this one until Christmas but I just loved it so much I had to share it with you right away.
It's basically just the same recipe with the addition of hazelnuts. That addition will blow you mind.
Once you make this I want to make sure you top it with whip cream, ice cream, chocolate and more hazelnuts. I could not stop munching it while taking photos.
Seriously, I was standing in the studio after shooting this with a skillet in one hand, a tiny spoon in the other and a huge smile on my face.
Now go whip up one yourself. Make sure you turn it into a sundae, you will thank you. It's worth the extra calories. Who needs a waistline when you can eat things like this!
Other Cookie Recipes
- Double Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- S'mores Cookies
- Pink Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies
- Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sandwich Cookies
- Black Forest Sandwich Cookies
- Shortbread Christmas Mice
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
Chocolate and Hazelnut Skillet Cookie
- 2 sticks softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer combine the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, mix well on low to medium speed.
- Now add the vanilla and eggs to the mixer, whisk until combined.
- In a separate medium sized bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt, mixing with a spoon or fork until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixer slowly, mix on low to medium speed until combined.
- Now add both kinds of chocolate chips, and the hazelnuts to the bowl, mix by hand.
- Spray the cast iron skillet(s) with non-stick spray.
- Spoon the cookie mixture into one 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet, or two 6 inch cast iron skillets.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the cast iron skillet(s) from the oven.
- You can top with ice cream, if desired. This is best served warm.
- Serve with a big old hazelnut loving smile!
Toodles and smoochies! xx
We loved this! It's one giant cookie! Thank you so much, it's so easy to make.
Thanks so much. So happy you liked it.
This is really an amazing treat!! My kids couldn't stop eating these!!
Thanks so much. So glad the kids liked it.