This easy to make Buffalo Chicken Dip is sure to be a huge hit at your next gathering. Whip up a batch, or two, today!
A huge perk of my job is working with companies I dig. So when Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Chips asked to work with me on a project I did a little happy dance. Then jumped right in to dream up a fun recipe to pair with them.
So I sat down to ponder recipe ideas while I munched on some Cracker Chips. It’s hard not to get distracted by munching on these chips. With so many flavours you could snack all the live long day and never get bored. Their Cracker Chips come in Multi-Grain, Ketchup and Classic BBQ.
I realized I had been eating more of the Classic BBQ than the other flavours. I’m a BBQ fanatic, so I suppose that makes perfect sense. That realization became my jump off point for the recipe I wanted to make to pair with my Cracker Chips.
Being a gal who likes to grill, I knew I wanted the recipe to be something you could whip up for game day, or just a lazy day watching Netflix. Admit it, we all binge watch TV these days. So munchies are important.
My mind immediately jumped to a recipe my hubs loves, Buffalo Chicken Pizza. That brought to mind a recipe I’ve made for Father’s Day often. Buffalo chicken dip. It is a classic dip, and it’s utterly delicious.
Typically I make this dip after making a huge batch of pulled chicken. Not everyone wants to whip up a monster size batch of pulled chicken for a quick dip. So with my readers in mind I came up with a way to make it quicker.
This is so easy you will lose your mind. Not even kidding. I picked up a rotisserie chicken to use for this, and some other easy recipes I’m working on. I knew it was a short cut my readers would love. Some days “easy” is the key to happiness.
If you want to cook your own chicken for this that’s cool. Just cook some chicken breasts to perfection, then shred them. This is one of those recipes where there is no right or wrong way. You can customize it for your own taste.
So whip up a batch, or two, today. Pair it with Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Chips in Classic BBQ. Then get to dunking your little heart out.
Other Kick-Ass Chicken Recipes:
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Slow Cooker Huli Huli Chicken by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza by Kiss My Smoke
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Strips from Skinnytaste
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls from Peas and Crayons
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pound of rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Chips in Classic BBQ
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, sprayed with non-stick spray, brown the shredded chicken for a few minutes to crisp the edges just a bit. It should only take about 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat. Keep it moving to keep it from sticking. Add the hot sauce and smoked paprika, cook just long enough to incorporate the sauce and spice into the chicken, about 2 to 3 minutes at most. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl (I use my stand mixer for this) combine the cream cheese, chicken mixture, and half of the mozzarella cheese. Mix until combined.
- Pour into cast iron pans (I spray mine really well with non-stick spray) or a casserole dish. Cover with remaining half of the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. If you like yours dark you can cook it for a bit longer.
- This is best when it's eaten hot out of the oven with Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Chips in Classic BBQ on the side.
- Serve with a big old cheesy smile!
I bet you are craving Buffalo Chicken Dip and Cracker Chips right now. Am I right?
These Cracker Chip are perfect for snacking on solo. Or you pair them with a Buffalo Chicken Dip like I did!
Okay, okay, I’ll admit it, I’m a gal who likes her dip very dark. The more brown it is on the top the happier this girl becomes. I like that caramelization that happens when you cook it just a bit longer. It’s that magical moment for me.
Not everyone likes it that way though, so I always make mine is small cast iron pans so I can make a light batch for the boring people in my family. Then I make a dark batch for the exciting people in my family. People like me. *grins*
Other Kick-Ass Dips from the blog:
Thanks for visiting today!
While you’re here please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes and fun DIY projects.
You should also follow me on Instagram. It’s a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.