This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is incredibly quick and easy to make. It's the perfect dessert recipe for parties and potlucks.
This sweet dip is super easy to make and utterly addictive to nosh on! It's a simple cheesecake dip that is topped with macerated strawberries, then sprinkled with graham crumbs.
I love making recipes like this one during the summer. You get to take advantage of all the fresh fruit that's available, and make a fun treat at the same time.
Strawberries are still available where I live and I'm taking full advantage of them. I can't eat enough strawberries when they are in season. They are one of my favourite fruits.
Another thing I can't get enough of any time of the year is cheesecake. During summer months I refuse to turn on my oven. My house just retains heat like a heat loving monster.
That's when no bake treats come in handy. I love making no bake cheesecakes and parfaits. I also love making cheesecake dips. They are so simple to make and people just love them.
And by people I mean me.
What can I say, I'm all about giving the people what they want.
And again, by people I mean me.
This is fabulous for when company swings by unexpectedly. I always keep cream cheese in my fridge. You can whip up cheesecake dips with just about anything.
Then you get to think up fun dippers. Sometimes I make pie dippers, sometimes I use graham crackers, sometimes I use fruit, and other times I pull out the big guns.
And by big guns I mean Minion Cookies.
More No Bake Recipes:
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip with Cinnamon Pie Dippers
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Dip
- Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake Tart
- Coconut Cream Pie Dip
- Strawberry Shortcake No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Crunch Bites
- No Bake Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- Pink Lemonade No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
For the strawberry mixture:
- 3 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 medium orange juiced
For the strawberry mixture:
- Mix strawberries and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Cut orange in half, juice both halves over the strawberries. Mix again. Place in the fridge for 20 to 60 minutes to allow the berries to soften.
For the cheesecake mixture:
- Using a mixer combine the cream cheese and sugar. Mix until combined and slightly fluffy.
- In another bowl combine the heavy cream and confectioners' sugar, whip until fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract and whip again briefly.
- Now add the cream cheese mixture to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture into a pie dish. Smooth out.
- Pour the strawberry mixture over top of the cream cheese mixture. Toss graham crumbs over top.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Remove from fridge and serve with cookies of any kind.
- Serve with a big old strawberry loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!