Coconut Cream Pie Dip is quick, easy and absolutely delicious. Sprinkle some toasted coconut over top to make it extra special.
This coconut cream pie dip is the perfect dessert dip for coconut lovers. 5 simple ingredients plus some toasted coconut for added flavour. It's easy and seriously delicious!
This is a sponsored post for Gay Lea Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. Thanks to all the companies, and readers, who help support Cravings of a Lunatic.
There is nothing quite like a great pie recipe. Unfortunately, some days there are not enough hours in the day to make homemade pie. On days like that, I make the next best thing. Cheesecake dip that tastes like pie. Bam! Great tasting dessert in less time.
Sometimes cutting corners pays off. Am I right? Pearls of wisdom from you local sweets-obsessed blogger. I truly believe that sometimes cheating is a good thing. In this case, it's a VERY good thing.
I wish I had time to spend hours baking one thing but I'm a busy girl. I have puppies to play with, kitties who like constant attention, horses who like to be spoiled and a serious Netflix addiction to keep up with.
So, I choose my priorities on any given day. Today my priority was making something that would make my taste buds happy while allowing me to be as lazy as humanly possible. She shoots, she scores!
I took my cheating one step farther and my hubster pick up a fruit tray on his way home. Yes, I did that. Proudly. Don't judge me. I'm cool with my own quirkiness. I embrace my inner lazy girls on days like today.
Some days I dig being in the kitchen all day long making complicated recipes. Other days I'm like "meh". I roll with whatever mood I'm in. Some days I order out. Yes, food bloggers order out. Some of us more than others.
When you make this I highly recommend using Gay Lea Coconut Whipped Cream. I am seriously in love with this stuff. I keep some in my fridge ALL the time. For whipped cream emergencies. You would be surprised how many I have.
I also highly recommend making a double batch. Not even kidding. This stuff disappears super fast. There is something about sweet cream cheese dips that makes people go back for seconds and thirds. Myself included.
Other Great Recipes Using Gay Lea Products:
- Brown Butter Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- No-Bake Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake Parfaits
- Mini Potato Skins with Sour Cream, Bacon and Chives
- No-Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Mini Muffin Tin Taco Bites
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Easy Granola Cups with Berries
- Skillet Asparagus with Butter
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Chicken Fajita Mini Roll Ups
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Bacon
Make this Coconut Cream Pie Dip immediately!
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic!
Coconut Cream Pie Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 7 oz jar of marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup cream of coconut
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 3 cups coconut whipped cream divided
- 2 cups toasted coconut optional
- In a large mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Add cream of coconut and confectioners sugar to mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Add 2 cup of coconut whipped cream, mix briefly until combined.
- Pour into serving dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of coconut whipped cream.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.
- You can serve this immediately or cover it with plastic and place in fridge until needed. Best served within 24 hours.
- Serve with a big old coconut loving smile!
This month Gay Lea is giving away some awesome prizes, including the Pie Face game by Hasbro. They sent each of us ambassadors a game. Let's just my dogs may have stolen some whipped cream while I was taking photos!
PIN THIS TO YOUR FAVOURITE DESSERT BOARD!
Disclosure: I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with Gay Lea and I received Compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Thanks for visiting today!