Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies are super easy to make and packed with chocolatey goodness for the holiday season!
If I'm being honest, I'm seriously obsessed with these chocolate fudge brownie cookies. Not only are they delicious but they're pretty to look at too!
This girl loves noshing on cookies during the holidays but my pants are not happy. I swear I heard my zipper whispering "help me" yesterday. Thank goodness for jammies with elastic waistbands. Honestly, I'd be lost without them.
Instead of cookie week I considered hosting salad week, but then I realized you can't put cookies on salad. Actually, I think that might be socially unacceptable. So much for salad week. It didn't stand a chance.
However, we have lots of yummy things recipes coming up for the holidays. Homemade Cheesecake Snickers Bars are on the list of things to make.
We also made Mini-me's favourite recipe in the world, my Chocolate Hot Cross Buns. See, no salad. What is wrong with me? Um, nothing. I like sugar. Sue me!
Speaking of sugar, if you like to mix it up with your sugars you're going to love this recipe. I took a few of my favourite cookie recipes and combined them to make this one.
Just to be clear, this recipe uses 3 different kinds of sugar. They each add a different flavour and actually change the way the recipe performs.
I wanted this recipe to have depth of flavour. And I wanted it to have that great crunch on the outside while staying soft on the inside. So, I packed it full of lots of great stuff to make all my cookie dreams come true.
Other Cookie Recipes
- Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Black Forest Sandwich Cookies
- Shortbread Christmas Mice
- Double Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Cookie
- S'mores Cookies
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cookie Stacks
- Pink Coconut Cookies
Places to stalk Cravings of a Lunatic
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
Instagram ~ YouTube ~ Kiss My Smoke
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter softened slightly
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tsp dry brownie mix (heaping)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large milk chocolate bars chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a stand mixer combine the butter with the sugars and dry brownie mix. Cream until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, and egg. Mix again until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the mixer while it's on low speed, mix until combined.
- Turn mixer off, and remove the bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips and chocolate pieces to the bowl, mix with a spoon just enough to have them mixed in the batter evenly.
- Spoon or use your hands to place each mound on the cookie sheets. For these cookies I like to make round balls. I don't like to flatten these cookies.
- Place the first batch in the oven on the middle rack, bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, spin the pan halfway through the cooking time. If you make them larger you can increase time to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place next batch in oven and bake for the same amount of time.
- Allow each batch to cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Serve with a big old chocolate loving smile!
Thanks for visiting today!
Check out my recipe index for more amazing recipes. Not only can find more cookie recipes but also tons of Christmas recipes.
After that, please take a minute to follow me on Pinterest. I’m always pinning great recipes as well as fun DIY projects.
Lastly, be sure to follow me on Instagram. It’s actually a great way to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest blog recipes.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie cookies??!! Awesome idea. Elastic-waisted pants all around. 🙂
Kayle (The Cooking Actress)
HEAV-ENNNNN! Love the texture and chocolatey yumminess of these cookies!
Maureen | Orgasmic Chef
These cookies are the bomb! I'm getting stretch pants.
Love the gorgeous golden brown of these cookies, Kim. Three sugars and two different chocolates! Chewy cookies are the best.
Triple sugar, triple chocolate! How could these be anything but spectacular. My chocoholics would definitely approve.
Choc Chip Uru
These cookies are calling my name, it is like two desserts in one 😀
Choc Chip Uru
Carol at Wild Goose Tea
I am sorry that cookie week is over too. It's been fun with all the recipes popping out.
A brownie as a cookie? Awesome! !
claire @ the realistic nutritionist
Anything with chocoately goodness is okay in my book.
I never thought of keeping brownie mix to use just to use as a partial in recipes. Really good idea and ... people do like cookie week better than salad week.
Oh my - I need to keep this picture away from my chocolate addicted ten year old 🙂 Looks fantastic
I'll take two dozen of these, delicious!!!
Lana @ Never Enough Thyme
"Chocolate fudge brownie" is all I needed to hear. I'm sold!
The zippers on my pants talk to me A LOT during the holidays. I feel your pain. 🙂 That being said, these cookies look well worth the uncomfortable waistlines. That's what sweatpants are for, right?
Kim (Feed Me, Seymour)
Oh man, these look so rich and delicious!
Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes
Can an entire batch of these please appear in front of my face right now??!!
Heather / girlichef
Salad week never stood a chance - ha ha ha! Well, I'm just happy to have a week's worth (okay and then some) of cookie recipes to guide me through the holidays. These sound super tasty.
Jessica (Savory Experiments)
I think I have all of the ingredients in my pantry and I think I need these in my life NOW.
Hello delicious looking cookies!